"There's no place like home. . . there's no place like home. . . there's no place like home." Home for The Belt Team is Vienna, Virginia. Please stop by frequently and share with us all the things about life in Vienna that make Vienna truly the best place to live.



Welcome to Vienna, Virginia

Friday, November 5, 2010

Home SWEET Home

Vienna, Virginia is home to many small, locally run businesses. Among them are a number of "Sweet Shops" like Pie Gourmet, Cupcakes! and Silva's Patissierie.

Vienna, Virginia is also home to some really Sweet Neighbors! How do I know this? Well, today I posted the following on my Facebook Wall:

"Vienna Peeps - Who has the BEST cupcakes? (Must be in Vienna) Is it Silva's? Cupcakes?, Pie Gourmet? Somewhere else? I need a cupcake . . . B_A_D!"

Well, barely an hour later I heard a knock on my door and one of my SWEET NEIGHBORS showed up with this! (Thank you Sheila Racinez!)

Vienna truly is Home SWEET Home!

PS - The cupcakes were from the new store in the Village Green called Cupcakes! and they were really yummy! What's your favorite Sweet Shop in Vienna?













No comments:

Post a Comment