Where else can you find the following:
- Jimmy Buffet Tribute Band
- Chili Cookoff
- Pooches on Parade
- Arts & Crafts
- Antique Cars
Oh - and of course - FIREWORKS!
At 7PM, head over to Yeonas Park, where you can enjoy music from the popular local band Fat Chance. The Little League concession stand will be open just in case you didn't get your fill at the festival.
Then, settle in. because at 9:15PM - the fireworks show at Southside Park begins.
Now - in case you want to know about other options that are just a stone's throw away from Vienna, here is where else you can find fireworks in the Northern VA area:
- Fairfax City: At Fairfax High School. Music begins at 7PM. Fireworks at dark.
- Falls Church: George Mason High School. Music begins at 7PM. Fireworks at 9:20PM.
- Herndon: Herndon Community Center. Rides at 5PM. Music & games at 6:30PM. Fireowrks at 9:30PM.
- McLean: Langley High School: Grounds open at 8PM. Fireworks at 9:15PM
- Reston: Lake Fairfax. Firworks at 9:15PM
- Washington DC: the National Mall opens at 10AM. Parade at 11:45AM. Folklife festival 11AM to 5PM. Fireworks 9:15PM.